Saturday 29 December 2012

Clubs - August - Agave


August's colourway was Agave, inspired by some of the amazing plants at the Eden Project in Cornwall.

The sock club this month was our lovely High Twist Superwash Merino/Nylon. The twist in this yarn is particularly pretty and makes the springiest, squooshiest socks!


For Roving Medley members I chose a Norwegian roving which took the colour beautifully.

 Fibre Adventure Club this month was a lovely selection of Norwegian roving, Shetland fleece and silk hankies - plenty of scope for texture and blending!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Those colours are just beautiful, and one of my favourite plants too. The sock yarn looks especially scrummy.

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf