Sunday 21 October 2012

A musical week part two

Swapping our reggae rhythms for something completely different!

Next up, And You Will Know Us By the Trail Of Dead. Not for the faint of heart, this US Post-hardcore Rock band from Austin, Texas did Club Academy proud with their customary blend of full-on rock, passionate stage show  and powerful message (the new work is dedicated to Russian punk band Pussy Riot). With tracks from their latest album, Lost Songs, along with some classics from my personal favourite album, Worlds Apart, it was an ear-ringing sweat-fest of a night.
And you have to love a band where the roadie takes over on guitar while one of the band joins the crowd, belting it out from the floor!






No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf