Saturday 3 March 2012

Two photoshoots in two weeks!


Super-exciting and super-tiring! Since leaving the world of accountancy I'd forgotten how it feels to be making regular trips to London so the last two weeks have been a bit of a shock to the system. I've definitely got out of the habit of the crack-of-dawn starts, last-thing-at-night trips home and drinking too much coffee!

It's been exhilarating, though, too, because I'm so excited to be getting on with the book. Seeing the first batch of text and photos last week is making it seem real and more than makes up for the long journeys.

Naturally I can't show you any book shots yet, but here are a couple of pics of me in the studio. I don't think I can recall knitting so many sample swatches in one day! A big thank you to Simon, Jo, Katie and everyone at Quarto for all their hard work and look forward to seeing you all for the video shoot next week : )

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf