Wednesday 23 November 2011

Bloggers block

Not a lack of things to say, more knowing where to start and finding a few minutes to spare! I have been promising myself some blog-time so I'll get onto it today. Expect blog posts in no particular order - hopefully interesting if a bit random! (Well, more random than usual!)

And to everyone who has been kind enough to post comments recently, I am reading them and have been bad at posting replies but thanks so much - they are very much appreciated! I'll also be having a bit of a catch-up with the blogs I follow so I'll look forward to being able to return the compliment : )

1 comment:

Tracey Todhunter said...

Nice to see you back :)

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf