Wednesday 22 June 2011

Woolfest newsletter subscriber vouchers on the way!

Newsletter subscribers check your inboxes! Woolfest vouchers are on the way - 10% off all purchases at the show (and if you can't make it, 10% off orders until 30th June if you follow the information in the newsletter).

If you're not a subscriber there's just about time to still sign up. You can sign up on the home page of the website or email me at subscribe@dtcrafts.co.uk

Last but not least we have some great offers on at the show so look forward to seeing you there! You'll find us in  our usual spot, C61-62.

1 comment:

Tracey Todhunter said...

Look forward to visiting your stall on Saturday - hubby has given me "pocket money" :-)
Tracey x

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf