Wednesday 1 December 2010

"20 Days of Christmas" - The Christmas countdown!

Happy December folks!

Still lots to tell about the last month or so, but thought I'd put up a quick post to let you know about our Christmas Countdown and the latest newsletter.

Starting today, every day there will be a very special 20% discount on a particular product. Simply check out the Countdown Christmas Tree for details of the day's special offer, click on the bauble to take you to the offer page, add the product to your cart and hey presto! you can tick off an item on your Christmas shopping list (or enjoy a treat for yourself!).

Offers will only be available for 24 hours and have to be placed via the offer page, so be sure to check back every day : )

Subscriber news - free patterns!
We've just moved over to a new computer and I think I've ported across all the addresses for the subscriber newsletter but if yours hasn't arrived it means there's been a gremlin at work, in which case, please accept my apologies. If you haven't had your newsletter and would like one, click here and I'll send it on to you post haste. If you're not currently on the subscriber list but would like to be, click here to sign up.

(Incidentally, this month's subscriber-only offer is one of my patterns free with every yarn order. Just place an order for any hand-dyed or undyed yarn in December and I'll include a free pattern for one of my designs in your parcel! You can see some of my designs on Ravelry and if there's a particular one you would like, please put a message in the "message to merchant" box when you go through the checkout (or drop me an email at debbie@dtcrafts.co.uk ). If you don't mind which pattern, I'll add one of my choice). 


Back to normal news later but must dash as it's just started snowing (our first snow!) and I have to bring in some dyeplants before they are buried : )

2 comments:

Shani said...

Love the idea of the Christmas Tree - first good use of one I have found in years, and ecologically sound to both world and my pockets..

hugs Shani

Debbie said...

Glad you like it!

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf