Friday 18 June 2010

Woolfest - is it really less than a week away???

Just a short post as the dyestudio feels like a two-woman (me and Mum) production-line at the moment (!) but I wanted to mention that we'll be doing a Woolfest voucher for newsletter subscribers again this year. As last year, you'll just need to print off the newsletter with the voucher info, bring it along to the stall and claim your discount on any purchases - "simples" ; )

(If you' re not on the subscriber list, there's still time to sign up as the newsletter won't be going out until next week. Just click on the box on the website home page or email subscribe@dtcrafts.co.uk)

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf