Tuesday 18 May 2010

May clubs - on their way tomorrow : )

Just to let all my lovely club members know that all the clubs have been dyed and are just finishing off drying ready for posting tomorrow. And I haven't forgotten that there aren't any pictures of last month's clubs. This is because all the extras sold before I'd taken any pics so I'll be dyeing some extra this week.

Now for a quick quiz.

Debbie will be dyeing up extra yarn and fibre because:
a) she likes to have pics of all her club fibres on the blog
b) it is good practice for repeating colours and testing her recipe-writing skills
c) she had her eye on some of the yarn for a new sock pattern and the fibre for a hat.
or d) all of the above ; )

Answers on a postcard please.....

5 comments:

Crobbles said...

ALL of the above!!!!

Mousy Brown said...

I vote all of the above too! - just wanted to let you know I finally spun some of the indigo dyed fleece - pictures on my blog :D

Debbie said...

Ah, you know me so well ; )

Guilty as charged : ))

Hazel said...

All of the above lol. Thanks for visiting my blog. HAEDs are quite time consuming so don't expect to finish one in a coupl eof weeks or anything lol. But they are stunning to do. Have you got your eye on one in particular?

Debbie said...

You have a lovely blog. Carole recommended it and I really enjoy it : )

Which one of the designs? Sooo hard to choose. Probably Awen Inspiration, tho' Vision of Light is a close second, or Taliesin, or Transformation or.... (more than enough for several lifetimes' worth of full-time stitching there I reckon!). I love intricate stitching, esp. anything celtic, faeries, dragons etc.

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf