Wednesday 17 February 2010

Avatar 3d Imax-style - magic!

Finally went to see Avatar last week. Splashed out on the premier seats at the Imax and it was definitely worth it! It was our first Imax movie and we were a bit concerned when they introduced the movie by telling people where to exit if they felt sick (!), but we were fine and it was amazing. A bit difficult to adjust to the 3d sections of bits with lots of humans in spaceships, but the Pandora forest bits and the Na'vi were fab. A must-see movie without doubt : )

(I had a really great pic of us all wearing the funky 3d specs but I can't get if off my phone so you'll have to use your imagination).

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf