Wednesday 27 May 2009

Tie it to a balloon and let it go....

My dad's been seriously ill, is currently in hospital in Leeds which means anxious times, trans-pennine visits and frustration with not being able to see consultants and doctors. I had no plans to blog about this, but find I can't blog about cheerier subjects without feeling I'm being somehow shallow and uncaring. Equally, blogs aren't where I share my personal stuff. So this is my compromise and I'll be reverting to blogging as usual but bear with me if my heart is elsewhere for the time being.

1 comment:

Crobbles said...

I completely understand. My blog is sometimes a very personal place, but I try to keep it an upbeat and happy place to visit. I have felt like a serious rant a few times!

Keeping you and your Dad in our thoughts :-)

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf