Wednesday 6 May 2009

p/hop's progress

I'm excited to say that my p/hop socks have now been through rigorous testing by my lovely volunteers, Debbie, Nora and Fran. I have two lovely samples and a third on the way, so when they're all in, I'll be doing a quick photoshoot (well, Pete will, actually), and you can see the pattern made up in three very different, but equally pretty, colourways. Then I'll be posting the pattern for download and hopefully we can raise some valuable funds for Medecins sans Frontieres.

There's lots more p/hop activity going on, and you can find out more on the p/hop website. For Ravelry fans, don't forget to check out the p/hop group on Ravelry.

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf