Tuesday 12 May 2009

A gift most rare and beautiful

I've been desperate to put this on the blog for ages, but I promised to keep it a secret. I am now the proud owner of this wonderful Elbic Coat : )))

One of the unique pleasures of being in business is when a customer becomes a friend. Ursi is from Switzerland and designs the most fabulous jackets. As we chatted about dyes and dyeing it turned out that we shared lots of other interests, so we kept in touch. When Ursi said she would like to design a jacket just for me, I was so excited. I sent off my measurements, chose my favourite colours and couldn't believe it when this beautiful gift arrived in the post!

The sleeves and medieval-inspired hood are knitted in Ursi's lovely hand-dyed yarn and incorporated into a vintage jeans-jacket. It is just so cool. Ursi will be selling her jackets soon online, so keep your eyes peeled and I'll let you know as soon as her site goes live. I have already seen some colour samples and believe me, they are equally stunning!

Thank you and hugs, Ursi : )))

3 comments:

BabyLongLegs said...

I want one!!
Looks great on ya ;)

S xXx

Debbie said...

Thank you : )
Would go well with your yummy cyber purple hair, methinks..... am debating cerise pink for mine for Woolfest....

picperfic said...

that's a bit special...lucky you!

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf