Friday 3 April 2009

p/hop pattern in test mode

In case you thought I'd forgotten, I finally finished the instructions and chart for the p/hop socks yesterday! I tried three different heel types and two toe types (yes, just call me the Frog Queen!) before settling on a standard heel flap and my personal favourite, the rounded toe (no grafting - yippee!) I may produce a short row version at some point, but this one was the best match for the pattern repeat and looked nice and neat, so I'll stick with it for now. A big thank you to my three brave volunteers, Debbie (another Debbie, not me), Nora and Fran who now face the challenge of following the prototype pattern. I'll keep you posted with progress.....

ps. For those of you who missed the original post, see Feb posts for my rather dodgy photo of my own foot wearing version 1.0 !

Missed out on the whole p/hop phenomenon? Check out this fab idea, the brainchild of Natalie of the YarnYard to raise vital funds for Medecins sans Frontieres, here.

1 comment:

Pete Masters said...

Hi Debbie, very exciting news... Just wanted to put the p/hop blog address up in case anyone fancies a look! www.p-hop.co.uk

Cheers

Pete

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf