Thursday 16 April 2009

Parcel central

The last two weeks have seen a constant stream of parcels arriving at the door. Some exciting (yarn and fibres of course), some not so exciting. Somehow I can't get enthused over paper bags (even if they are recycled ones) syringes, vinyl gloves, toner cartridges and paper!

Still, it's all part and parcel (sorry, no pun intended!), of the start of the show season. And we'll be kicking off with Wonderwool at the end of next week, in lovely Builth Wells. I hope we have as much fun as last year. It really was fab. I just wish I didn't feel like I was drowning in preparations. Dyeing is one thing, but folding and stapling catalogues at 2am just does not float my boat, no way, dude.....

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf