Tuesday 26 February 2008

Wot no.... decorator


Was completely bushed yesterday after a frantic week doing next month's tech feature and pattern for Simply Knitting. No rest for the wicked tho' as the decorator was due to arrive today to tidy up the paintwork and finish off the decorating in the kitchen. So last night we had to shift all the furniture in the living room (again), putting it all in the middle so the decorator could get to all the walls. We gave up at 1.30am and collapsed into bed. This morning the phone rings - the decorator has rung in sick - aaaargh!!! Of course, I hope he's better soon and feel bad that he's not well, but the thought of spending a week living (literally) in the middle of a pile of boxes is enough to make me look for the nearest travelodge! Oh well, I'm sure we'll get by - at least it's an excuse to go to our fabulous all-you-can-eat £10 indian buffet restaurant. Wow, I can smell those paneer tikka kebabs already - yum!

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf